The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced person to fill a vacant that have risen in the Authority in the following department:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Administration of incoming mail and correspondence
- Administer and maintain files including receiving documents for disposal in terms of the National Archives Act.
- Provide registry counter service and process departmental mail in line with the applicable prescripts.
- Monitoring the movement of each file to and from the Registry
- Marking out incoming correspondence in correct files to actioning officers within set timelines.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Diploma in Records and Information Management or equivalent
- Knowledge of Registry processes and practices as well as the ability to capture data.
- Knowledge of storage and retrieval procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative frameworks governing the Public Service.
- Good communications and computer skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work Independently and under pressure
How To Apply
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare. All applications should be addressed to
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714 Causeway
or delivered to 101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave, Harare.