Responsible for assessing patient health problems, administering nursing care to ill, disabled, convalescent, or injured patients, maintaining vital medical records, implementing nursing care plans, advising patients on health maintenance, and providing guidance about preventative services, such as health screenings and medications
- Patient consultation, examination, diagnosis and treatment being assisted by the Doctors as necessary.
- Dispensing of medicines, patient counselling, compiling statistics and emergency response.
- Ensuring compliance to effective Infection Prevention and Control systems
- Provide holistic nursing care which meet the patient’s physical, psychological and social needs.
- Maintain confidential, detailed and accurate records of patients’ conditions, diagnosis and therapeutic interventions done.
- Ensure the clients gain access to services they require and that the care needed is well coordinated e.g. proper referral system
- Attend student trips, sports event and other University events as health/emergency personnel.
- Any other clinical/nursing duties assigned.
- Diploma in Registered General Nursing
- Current Practising Certificate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
Send application letter, CV and copies of certificates to this email address: email@example.com Clearly putting the job title on the subject.