Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced incumbents for the above vacancy which has risen within Kariba Municipal Clinics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In addition to the primary role in treating and caring for patients, their responilities also include educating patients and the public about a variety of medical conditions, as well as providing emotional support and advice to the families of their patients.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Diploma in Midwifery or any other relevant post basic qualifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years working experience
- Registered with Zimbabwe Nurses Council.
- In return Council offers a competitive salary package and benefits
- Continuous Medical education opportunities
- Generous leave days
- Contributory pension and MedicalAid.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications accompanied by detailed CV and certified copies of Academic and Professional qualifications to the undersigned on or before 25 November, 2022.
Acting Town Clerk
Municipality of Kariba
P.O. Box 130