Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned positions which has become vacant in the Health Services Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- FCH Programmes.
- Community Health Programmes e.g. health and patient follow up.
- Health Promotion.
- OPD Services.
- Any other work related duties.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years' experience.
- Current Practicing Certificate.
- No Criminal Record.
How to Apply
In return Council offers: A competitive salary; Generous leave days; Contributory Pension and Medical Aid.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CVs with certified copies of qualifications to the Office of The Chamber Secretary.
City Of Gweru
Municipal Building Civic
Corner Robert Mugabe Way And 8th Street
P 0. Box 278
TEL. 0254 224071-9
V.D Chikwekwe: Acting Town Clerk
Deadline: 06 February 2023