We have been retained by our client, the Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant positions that have arisen within their organization.
- Carries out routine scheduled refrigeration maintenance work.
- Carries out required refrigeration installation work, repair and troubleshoot refrigeration systems.
- Inspects equipment and installation daily.
- Ensures equipment is in good and safe working condition.
- Completes job cards and maintenance sheets for job done.
- Submits job cards and maintenance sheets to Planned Maintenance Officer for data capturing and filing.
- Gives feedback of maintenance requirements to the Engineering Foreman.
Job Related Attributes
- Diploma/National Certificate in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Journeyman Class One in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- At least 5 '0' Level passes including Mathematics, English and Science.
- At least three (3) years' experience post apprenticeship in mining or related industry.
- Sound knowledge of heavy mobile equipment service and maintenance of air conditioning systems.
- Sound knowledge of ISO 14001:2015, 9001:2015 and 45001:2018
Not Later than 6 March 2022
Eastgate 2nd Floor Amber Bridge