Main Responsibilities/ Job Summary
- Plan and implement daily youth activities.
- Market and advertise youth centre and its activities.
- Register youth and administer subscriptions
- Identify and nature talent.
- Ensure that gender equity is observed in various recreational programs within youth centres
- Interact with local stakeholders.
- Monitor and evaluate activities at Recreational Centre.
- Participate in local, district, provincial and national events.
- Maintain youth facilities in a clean state.
- Diploma in Education, Social work or equivalent
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 2 years experience in group work environment
- Be conversant with recreational' activities.
- Should have an outgoing personality' and be able to relate with youths .of. diverse orientation
The Package: The City of Bulawayo offers an attractive package comprising a competitive salary plus a number of fringe benefits, details of which will be revealed to the shortlisted applicants. Applications in envelopes clearly marked "Community Services Assistant 1 (Agriculture), Community Assistant 11 (Agriculture), Home Craft Leader, Recreation Leader, Librarian or Receptionist (Administration) ," should be sent along with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic/professional certificates supported by three professional traceable referees.
How To Apply
Applications to be posted to:
The Acting Human Capital Director
City of Bulawayo
P. O. Box 558
Or dropped at
Ground Floor Municipal Buildings (Tower Block) LiTakawira & R.G. Mugabe BULAWAYO