Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
We are looking for a competent Administrator to contact clients and collect outstanding payments, and is able to strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships, and ensuring timely payments. The Recoveries Administrator should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness and should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to work independently.
Key Result Areas:
- Monitors accounts to identify overdue payments/outstanding debt
- Finds and contacts clients to arrange debt payoff
- Keeps accurate records and reporting on collection activity i.e weekly, monthly and quarterly returns
- Takes action to encourage timely debt payments and prepares and dispatches reminders
- Prepares and dispatches Final Demand Letters
- Compiles in duplum schedules and resolves repayment issues and customer credit issues
- Updates account status records and collection efforts and reports on collection activity and accounts receivable
- Bachelors Degree (B): Finance