Zimbabwe National Geospatial And Space Agency (Zingsa) is looking for a suitably qualified person to fill the above position that has arisen in the organisation
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains the Agency's records retention system for permanent value records and systematic disposal of outdated records.
- Create and update databases, process, store, retrieve and manage records.
- Assume responsibility of the day to day management of the document storage.
- Ensure all documentation is up to date, accurate and track return of same.
- Identifies vital records categories and develops relevant protection strategies by ensuring offsite storage of duplicate copies.
- Keep statistics as required and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Degree in Records Management or equivalent and '0' level passes including English Language.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of document control software, SharePoint, etc
- Ability to prioritise, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot.
How To Apply
Applications giving full personal details, certified copies of certificates and detailed CVs with names of 3 referees should be sent to the address below on or before 12 June 2022:
The Director General Zimbabwe National Geospatial and Space Agency
630 Churchill Avenue Mount Pleasant