A Receptionist vacancy has arisen at our organization, hence the need to employ a vibrant and qualified individual.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Offer administrative support
- Front Office duties which includes handling all phone calls, managing clients timely and professionally
- Maintain office security by controlling access via reception desk
- Receipting all cash payments
- Entering and maintaining accurate and detailed patients records
- Assisting patients with completing necessary forms and documentation.
- Keeping a calm and clean area
- Billing Medical aid Claims
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in secretarial studies/Nurse Aid Qualification
- Minimum 5 Ordinary Level passes including English and Mathematics
- Knowledge of HMS 263 system a distinctive advantage
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Strong Organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multitask seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including word, excel and proficiency with technology.
How to Apply
Interested persons must send an application accompanied by a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than end of day 28th November 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.