National Pharmaceutical Company (NatPharm) is a Government owned company that procures, warehouses and distributes medicines and medical supplies to health institutions nationwide. A vacancy has arisen within the company. The company is inviting applications from suitably qualified, self-motivated, honest and experienced individuals who are committed to contributing to an efficient and effective health delivery system in Zimbabwe to fill the above-mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manning reception and switchboard
- Maintenance of Registers/order processing
- Administrative duties
- Events coordination for functions
- Compiling and submitting schedule of staff lunch
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Management
- IPMZ qualification is an added advantage
- 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with their CVs and certified copies of certificates to:
The Human Resources
NatPharm Head Office
14 Lobengula Street
Applicants must clearly indicate the position being applied for and the duty station. NatPharm is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 29 December 2022