Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above position.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment and other documents.
- dvising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets
- Travelling from the office to various sites as required.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Surveying and Geometics(Diploma in Surveying may be accepted based on experience)
- To have ability to use a Total Station and GPS
- To have great mathematical skills
- Ability to make complex measurements, data recording and analyze
- Must be able to use at least one survey software e.g model maker
- 3-5 years experience as minimum requirement
- Experience on roads is a must
- A valid driver's license
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CVs and Application letter to email@example.com
NB: Applications should be sent on or before 31 May 2022