A leading Gravure printing and Packaging company seeks to fill the above position with highly motivated achievers. The incumbents are expected to start without delay.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Leading the ISO 9001, FSSC 22000-4.1 and the QMS portfolios.
- Reviewing the HACCP plan in line with food safety manage-ment systems.
- Facilitating internal and external surveillance audits as and when required.
- Carrying out in process inspection at each process stage.
- Inspecting conformance of incoming raw material at all stages.
- Attending to internal and external quality complaints as and when necessary.
- Conducting trainings on Food Safety Standards to all employees.
- Attending to management review meetings as and when required
Education And Qualifications
- A related professional qualification or membership in QMS and ISO.
- A lead auditor training with knowledge on FSSC 22000 version 4.1
- A higher standard of education or relevant qualification will be an advantage.
- At least three years experience with a printing and converting of flexible packaging material.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above should submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31August 2022.