To carry out tests on processes and procedures to determine quality and to recommend process improvements where necessary.
Duties And Responsibilities
Product Quality Testing
- Carry out work in- progress and finished product testing in accordance with standard procedures to ensure that products are of the required quality.
- Carry out in-process checks and recommend process improvements (to who)
- Carry out factory plant and equipment inspection and recommend adjustments and /or repairs where necessary (to who and time)
Environmental, health and safety regulations compliance Inspection
- Inspecting factory facilities and equipment hygiene
- External environment and yard maintenance inspections.
- Enforce the wearing of protective clothing
- Checking the hygiene of toilets, changing rooms and other staff facilities
- Enforce the cleaning of equipment after use, and covering when not in use.
- Carry out personal hygiene inspection.
Record Keeping of Quality Records
- Maintain systematic filing systems of all tests, inspection reports and checklists.
- Any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
Key Decisions Mode
- Decides on product to ‘pass’ or ‘fail’ depending on in process check results.
The position is supervised by the supervisor through
- Monthly reports.
- In process check reports.
- Plant tour.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics, English and Science.
- HND in Food Science technology/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry.
- Good awareness of hygiene and housekeeping.
- Able to follow environmental procedures.
- Able to follow Healthy and Safety procedures.
- At least 2 years post qualification.
How To Apply
Send Cvs to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 25/08/2022.