Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the
POST A. QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER – NON - TEACHING STAFF
Duties And Responsibilities
- Tracking quality issues for non-teaching units.
- Assist in carrying regular audits of non-teaching units.
- Assist in Human Resource issues i.e. shortlisting, investigations, interviews for non-teaching staff grades 5 plus.
- Assist carrying awareness of best practices in all non-teaching units and their policies and procedures.
- Work with Technician to track quality in non-teaching infrastructure.
- Monitoring of best practices in admission and registration of students.
- Assist in monitoring administration of examinations.
- Assist in tracking compliance with recruitment procedures for students and staff.
- Assist in designing and uploading SOPs for non-teaching units.
- Assisting in designing of evaluation instruments in non-teaching units
- Tracking non-teaching staff on issues relating to University Governance.
- Participating in formulation and review of Policies and Ordinances.
Qualifications And Experience
- A holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Administration and Management or Bachelor of Education in Administration Planning and Policy Studies.
- A Master’s Degree in Educational Management or Equivalent.
- Minimum of five years in managerial position.
- A good understanding of University systems.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit copies of applications with the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number (s) and names and email addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
Application documents must be in a single scan pdf format.
Applicants should clearly state the post being applied for in the subject line. It should also be noted that non-adherence to any of the above instructions will automatically cause the application not to be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to