Suitably, qualified, experienced and motivated external candidates are invited to apply for the above-mentioned vacant post that has arisen
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking quality of corrugated products during production
- Assuring customers that quality standards have been met
- Uses measurement equipment to ensure product meets customer specifications.
- Notifies operator of defects.
- Continues close monitoring of the product until the defect is corrected.
- Places on hold or rejects defective products that do not meet specifications. Prepares appropriate paperwork related to the hold or reject.
- Checks for count, colour coding of the corrugated, and other customer quality requirements.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision.
- Follow all quality procedures as outlined by management and accurately complete all required paperwork pertaining to these procedures.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O level subjects including Maths, Science and English
- HND in any science course
- 2 years working experience in a Quality control/assurance department
- Able to work under pressure and deliver excellent results
- Knowledge of general Safety, Health and Environment standards an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit an application letter, a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of their academic and professional certificates to email@example.com
Deadline: 21 December 2022
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.