Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist the MEAL Officer on choice of indicators and development of monitoring plans.
- Assist in the on-going development of an M&E system and tools to enable the collection, aggregation and analysis of data, in order to meet all relevant reporting requirements.
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database, analyse and aggregate findings from M&E systems.
- Analyse data for accuracy and flag validation or quality issues and contribute to solutions.
- Assist the production of reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Maintain indicator tracking tools as needed to demonstrate the effectiveness of quality interventions strategies.
- Assisting departments to adherence to specific monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Generate indicator reports for tracking progress against key indicators as needed.
- Create and integrate graphics in reports and information products to help visualize data in a meaningful way.
- Edit content and presentation of all reporting and deliverables before submittal to ensure superior quality and professionalism.
- Coordinate responses to requests for information.
- Contribute to developing reports on quality audits, reviews, assessments, surveys, and other analytic or evaluation processes.
- Ensuring M&E information is shared and flows transparently within the Unit.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- A diploma qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in an educational institution.
- Working experience in the Monitoring and Evaluation Field is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform a variety of conceptual analyses required for the formulation, administration and evaluation of processes and procedures in the University.
- Highly motivated team-player with the ability to deliver a high level of interactive customer service.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships inside and outside of the University.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a great deal of accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills using the Microsoft Suite (i.e Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Databases and Google applications (Gmail, Google meet, Google docs, Google Drive).
- Ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Excellent information analysis and report writing.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit copies of applications with the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number (s) and names and email addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
Application documents must be in a single scan pdf format.
Applicants should clearly state the post being applied for in the subject line. It should also be noted that non-adherence to any of the above instructions will automatically cause the application not to be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to