A vacancy has arisen for the position of Quality and Research Officer to be responsible for the administration of ISO Quality Management System (QMS) which comes with accurate and appropriate recording and storage of QMS records and associated documentation. In addition, the position is responsible for developing research proposals & questionnaires, data collection, processing, analysis, and presentation of research findings.
Duties And Responsibilities
The above position will be responsible for the following:
- Data collection and capturing in accordance with predetermined procedures.
- Developing, arranging, and conducting interviews in accordance with predetermined interview guidelines.
- Drafting of analytical reports on project implementation targets versus actual achievements.
- Maintaining, researching, tracking, and updating of database on HR issues at national, sector and enterprise level.
- Use of various planning and monitoring tools such as Gantt Charts etc. for analysis and reporting project performance.
- Effective administration of the Quality Management System
- Support and ensure the development of fit for purpose QMS policies and procedures and monitor implementation and effectiveness of same.
- Ensuring the administration and accurate and appropriate recording and storage of QMS records and associated documentation.
Qualifications And Experience
- At least a degree in Statistics, HRM, Social studies, Business Studies.
- ZWISO 9001:2015 Internal Audit certificate
- 2 years’ experience in conducting research, data analysis and reporting.
- A good practical understanding of the project management systems.
- Hands on experience in using statistical tools and computer software’s in project management.
- Proven experience of working within a regulatory framework and data management
- Proficiency in Statistical Packages (SPSS, Stata, Reviews-statistical package for Windows, etc.), Microsoft packages and Project Management packages (MS Project) and its applications.
- Knowledge, skills, and experience in research methods.
- Data and findings presentation skills.
- Experience in policy or procedure development and or review.
- Proficient in database management and high-level computer skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO9001:2015 and QMS processes
How To Apply
Interested applicants to send their applications to email@example.com before the 25th of July 2022.