Applications are invited from individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the above post.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in coordinating all public relations activities of the Council.
- Handling of emails and enquiries from the stake holders, public and the press.
- Developing a media relations strategy.
- Participate in the preparation of publicity and information material for the Council.
Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma in Public Relations/Marketing.
- Be computer literate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A minimum of two years proven experience in public relations.
- Initiative, creativity and ability to work with minimum supervision.
How To Apply
Applicants wishing to be considered for the above posts should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates and names of three contactable referees by not later than Friday the 19th of August 2022. All applications should be addressed to the Registrar email: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.