Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy within the Rural Electrification Fund. Applicants should submit on application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional certificates.
Matabeleland South Province
Reporting to the Projects Director, the position is responsible for inter alia the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develops short to medium term provincial rural electrification programmes for input into the master plan.
- Formulates annual operational plan for the province and inputs into the corporate strategic plan for the Fund.
- Sets guidelines and manages resources for the implementation of projects in the province.
- Compiles provincial budget for input into the Projects Department budget.
- Monitors and controls re-current expenditure in the province.
- Applies and maintains performance management system within the province.
- Ensures compliance with procurement procedures, maintenance and security of assets.
Qualifications And Experience
- Engineering Degree
- Corporate membership of a professional Engineering Institution
- MBA is on added advantage
- 7 years relevant post graduate experience, 3 of which should be at Management level
How To Apply
The closing date for receiving applications will be 27th June 2022. Applications should be submitted to the address indicated below or via email.
Chief Human Resource Officer
Rural Electrification Fund
P. Bag 250 A,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org