Wanted is a qualified candidate to fill the above post
Reports To: Manager Legal And Prosecution/provincial
Head Station: Head Office
Organisation: Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission
Duties And Responsibilities
- Represents the Commission at Court in conjunction with an Officer of the Attorney General's Office as directed bythe manager.
- Prepare and submit inputs for Division quarterly, Annual and other reports as may be required from time to time.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Commission and meetings with stakeholders. 4. Prepare a quarterly work plan of activities.
- Draft correspondence for and on behalf of the Commission.
- Peruse dockets from Investigations Directorate and provide legal opinions.
- Receive documentation penetrating to civil suits and update all relevant information in the civil suits registers.
- Attend to internal clients needing legal advice on work related issues.
- Create and maintain Civil and Criminal Registers and files.
- Refer files to the Civil Division of the Attorney General's Office and give appropriate instructions as maybe assigned by the Manager.
- Follow up on amendments of legislation.
- Research on all legal issues.
- Follow up on amendments of legislation
- Receive correspondence from stakeholders on behalf of the Department.
- Draft pleadings on all civil suits.
- Review of Commission Policies and Manuals.
- Perform any other duties relevant as may be assigned
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in LLB Laws
- Experience in a Law enforcement agent is an added advantage
- Must have served at Senior/Principal investigations officer/ Law Officer or equivalent level in an Office responsible for crime or anti-corruption activities for at least five years.
- Must be highly professional, assertive and innovative
- High level of integrity
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted to:
The Executive Secretary, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission,
Number 172 Betterment Close,
Mt Pleasant Business Park,
and must contain the following information:
- Full Names (Surname first)
- Date and Place of Birth
- Relevant Qualifications and Experience
- Vacancy Announcement and Ref Number
Applications must be accompanied by detailed CV with contact details and certified copies of National ID Card, Birth Certificate, Academic and Professional Certificate.
Deadline of Applications: 09/09/2022