Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above post.
The position exists to coordinate all technical issues in liaison with relevant stakeholders in the province. The incumbent shall report to the Regional Engineer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Monitor the implementation of road maintenance works by Road Authorities.
- Carry out technical and financial audits
- Ensure disbursed funds are utilized for the purpose for which they are intended and fully accounted for.
- Ensure that the implemented projects activities are in accordance with the approved project proposal and work plans.
- Establish and maintain strong positive and productive working relationships with Road Authorities and key stakeholders
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 '0' Level passes including English and Maths 2 'A' Level passes
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Professional Diploma in Project Management
- Corporate member with ZIE
- 5 years relevant working experience
How To Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of National ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 12 August 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runville Glenroy Crescent Highlands
Or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can also lodge their applications at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices