An exciting and challenging career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Properties for the role of Projects Portfolio Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Conduct feasibility investigation exercises in order to identify projects and determine whether a proposed development can be executed on a particular proposed site.
- Monitor respective projects' budgets, and all capital expenditures in order to ensure that projects are completed within budget.
- Prepare Bills of quantities and tender documents for projects.
- Evaluate tenders and facilitate award of project contracts through competitive tender procedures.
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules and work plans.
- Co-ordinate the work of external parties contracted to undertake construction activities on behalf of the Company and/or clients in liaison with professional consultants as the situation dictates.
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Represent the Company and/or clients at project site meetings and ensure that the Company and/or client's interests are served.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Work with clients (both internal and external) to advise on the viability and feasibility of proposed developments, highest and best use assessment, and how to achieve successful outcomes.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team on projects to ensure that property development processes are maintained and running effectively.
- Manage customer expectations and requirements to deliver effective and efficient services in line with company values and standards.
- Establish beneficial business partnerships with representatives in Local Councils, other Government Agencies and Departments, service authorities, consultants, and contractors, selling agencies, the community, and the property development industry.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, and contractual obligations.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying from a recognised University/College.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in feasibility studies, design, and construction management of land and superstructure development projects.
- Ability to make presentations on technical concepts, reports, proposals, etc.
- Knowledge of permitting and compliance approval processes is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of construction materials and equipment.
- Highly organized and able to plan ahead.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Previous work experience in construction management or another similar role is highly advantageous.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3285319194/
Should you meet the required skills and experience, apply and upload your detailed CV and proof of real estate professional certifications not later than Monday, 29 September 2022.
Deadline: 29 Sepetember 2022