Build Your Dream (BYD) Zimbabwe is a subsidiary of Tsapo Group of companies, a fast-growing organisation in the motor industry and is seeking to employ the services of Projects Engineer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Performing site-specific engineering analysis or evaluation of energy efficiency and solar projects involving residential, commercial or industrial customers.
- Develop, design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial or industrial solar energy systems or components.
- Performing computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimise efficiently.
- Create electrical single line diagrams, panel schedules or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer aider designs (cad)s.
- Lead the projects team or any sub-contractors during project planning, execution, commissioning and handover.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, customers and project clients.
- Participate in tender processes.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Fuels and Energy Engineering, Renewable Energy Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Good O and A Level results.
- Experience in Helioscope, HomerPro, PVSyst and other Solar Energy simulation software.
- Experience in inverter Brands such as MUST, PHOCS, VICTRON, SMA, FRONIUS.
- At least 2 proven experience.
- Clean class 4 driver's licence and defensive driving a must.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send in their CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 03 September 2022.