Wanted is a Projects Coordinator to join an organisation in the Non-profit sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
A vibrant nonpartisan, non-governmental women’s rights organisation based in Harare, Zimbabwe advocating for a just and fee society in which women exercise and enjoy full rights and opportunities through the expansion of and promotion of women human rights, law and policy is looking for a Projects Coordinator to support an institution with several projects for a starting period of one year.
Duties & Responsibilities
This is a managerial role with the Projects Coordinator expected to
- Support institutional management in the execution of the institutional managerial responsibilities
- Acquit lead responsibilities in coordinating the design, implementation and reporting of projects and interventions by the origination.
- Supervise highly experienced program officers
- Liaise with a strong Finance and Administration department in ensuring high quality design and delivery of interventions.
- Ensure compliance to grants and institutional requirements
Qulifications & Experience
- A degree in any Social Sciences and or Law.
- At least two years’ working experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Be results-driven and a creative thinker
- Strong reading and writing skills with experience in documentation production
- Past experience in research or analysis is an advantage.
- Experience with managing EU/USAID grants and reporting (an added advantage)
- Ability to understand connections between financial and operational issues
- Highly proficient in Ms Word, Excel, Power-point and the use of the Internet for research.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English and at least one other official language language
- Must be able to work in a cross-cultural environment with multiple deadlines and demands
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with absolute discretion
How To Apply
To Apply, send your CV and Motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject line marked “PC1”, & Please indicate your expected level of remuneration
Deadline: 31 October 2022
NB: Female candidates are very strongly encouraged to apply, Zimbabweans or those with the right to work in Zimbabwe may apply