Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned post in our construction unit. The incumbent will be reporting to the Projects Engineer
Duties And Responsibilities
- Proving Support in Monitoring and Implementation of Project activities
- Provide administrative and secretarial support, In monitoring expenditure and commitment against project budget and relevant plans.
- Prepare progress reports as and when they are required.
- Collect and maintain budget utilization records
- Process financial documentation as and when they are needed
- Inspects and verifies that all materials delivered to the project comply with contractual requirements
- Monitors/ inspects and ensures workmanship and practices of contractors/ crews engage in the projects are in accordance with the required standards
- Conducts on-going site inspections to ensure adherence of all codes, plans and specifications; take action as necessary.
- Witness testing and quality control activities to ensure compliance with the contract requirements
- Monitors cleanliness and general orderliness of projects site
- Monitors construction work schedules to ensure they remain “on schedule”
- Prepares and submits detailed reports on any deviations in workmanship, project activity or schedules together with appropriate recommendations.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5’O’ levels
- Class 4 drivers licence
- 3 Years Experience
How To Apply
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements, a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of proof of qualifications should be submitted to:
The Human Resource Officer
CMED Private Limited
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 10 August 2022.