An emerging company with interests in the mining field is looking for suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above vacant post within the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning mine projects development and related work for the company.
- Assessing the feasibility and the potential for commercial benefit of new mining sites
- Ascertaining extraction risks
- Producing models, plans and reports for potential mining sites
- Planning and implementing extraction systems
- Using computer applications to maximise planning and production
- Monitoring and evaluating mining performance and or any other tasks arising from technical projects of the company
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Mining Engineering, Geology or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years post graduate experience
- Knowledge of the national mining legislation and public procurement is essential.
- Knowledge of Quality management systems, Environmental, Health and Safety management (SHEQ).
- Clean Class 4 driver's licence