Purpose of the Position :
To facilitate the implementation of Malaria Vector Control activities in districts of Mashonaland Central province under the Global Fund New Funding Model 3 Grant by supporting Malaria vector control activities under the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC). The role encompasses coordination activities, technical support and interpretation of the National Malaria Control and Elimination Strategic Plan for 2021-2025 and ensuring adherence to set guidelines and to building formal work relations with the MOHCC and other stakeholders in the areas of operation.
Job Title: Project Field Assistant x1
Location: Mt Darwin/Centenary
Duration: 6 months (Malaria Project)
Duties And Responsibilities
- · Coordinating district and ward level meetings on Malaria vector control
- · Lead the LLINs distribution process with MOHCC in the districts
- · Compilation of periodic and activity reports for the district.
- · Facilitate timely resource allocation to district and ward level MOHCC structures for programme implementation in full compliance with donor requirements.
- · Processing cash advance requests, allowances, petty cash requests and preparing and submission of reconciliations
- · Cash allowances payments for Malaria vector control activities
- · Implement capacity building activities for MOHCC staff for the Continuous LLIN Distribution strategy including on job mentorship.
- · Processing fuel requests, fuel reconciliations and maintaining the fuel register for fuel issued
- · Printing Malaria training materials, filing of documents and maintaining records
- · Scheduling vehicle service and processing travel arrangement.
Qualifications And Experience
How To Apply
NB: Shortlisting will be done as applications are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.