The Program Administration Assistant provides support to office operations performing a variety of administrative, financial, organizational and logistical support to the PMTCT programme. The Position is based at the Ministry of Health & Child Care, AIDS and TB Unit, Harare.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of program plans.
- Provide administrative support to the PMTCT programme through working with staff and liaising with MOHCC finance, personnel and policy departments and partners.
- Support preparation of reports and workplans for the PMTCT program
- Assist in the organisation of meetings with different implementing partners of the PMTCT Program e.g., OPHID, NAC, EGPAF, WHO, and UNICEF.
- Establish administrative systems and procedures, e.g., record keeping, transport organisation, logistics, personnel, stores and inventory control.
- Organize procurement and distribution of PMTCT equipment, materials, and supplies and assist in the ordering of office equipment and supplies.
- Advise and assist the provinces/districts in setting up effective administrative arrangements for carrying out their PMTCT programme activities.
- Assist in carrying out the administration of national level programme and training activities, including the preparation, printing and distribution of guidelines and training materials.
- Maintain inventories of all assets and equipment procured in collaboration with the Administration Officer.
- Maintain proper filing and retrieval system ensuring safekeeping of confidential material and other documents belonging to the PMTCT programme.
- Make travel arrangements for local, regional, and international visits for the Coordinator and Program officers.
- Manage and support the PMTCT Coordinator in facilitating interactions with various external partners and scheduling/calendar with both internal and external parties.
- Manage emails and correspondence flow for the Coordinator and other PMTCT program staff as requested ensuring prioritization and effective follow up of activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- A least a degree in Procurement or Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- High level of numeracy and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills in Excel. MS Word, Outlook, and Pastel.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.ophid.org/opportunities/program-administration-assistant/program-administration-assistant
Deadline: 28 February 2023