Wanted are qualified candidates to fill in the above-mentioned positions.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY: Department of Environmental Engineering
Duties And Responsibilities
Qualifications And Experience
Post A (x1)
- The ideal candidate should have a Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering or equivalent with university teaching experience and an undergraduate degree in Environmental Engineering, Water Engineering or equivalent.
- Possession of a PhD in Environmental Systems Engineering or equivalent is a distinct advantage.
- The successful candidate would be required to teach the following undergraduate level modules:- Water Supply Engineering and Water Quality Management.
Post B (x1)
- The ideal candidate should have at least a Master’s degree in Sanitary Engineering, Environmental Engineering or equivalent and an undergraduate degree in Sanitation or Waste Water Engineering or equivalent.
- Possession of a PhD in Sanitary Engineering or equivalent is a distinct advantage.
- The successful candidate would be required to teach the following undergraduate level modules:- Storm Water and Waste Water Engineering and Industrial Effluent Treatment and Design.
How To Apply
Six copies of the application letter, certified copies of certificates and CVs giving full personal details including full names, place and dates of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability and names, addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees should be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar, Human Resources
Chinhoyi University of Technology,
Private Bag 7724,
Telephone No: - 0267-2129454 or 02671-2125293
Apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org using a SINGLE MERGED PDF DOCUMENT.
Deadline: 11 November 2022
Applications that do not comply with the requirements will be disqualified.