The incumbent will be reporting to the Vice General Manager (Production).
Duties And Responsibilities
- Planning daily targets, supervising and creating maintenance schedules.
- Planning shifts and managing projects and ensure safe use of equipment or machinery.
- Ensure that safe work habits are complied with in line with quality, safety and
- health policies.
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and submit reports on performance and progress.
Qualifications And Experience
- National Diploma in Industrial or mechanical engineering or any other relevant qualification.
- Apprentice trained is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years' work experience operating in a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication, problem solving and professional leadership.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to:
The Human Resources Manager
Sino Brick Company Zimbabwe
P.O. Box 1135 Indiva Siding
Email address: email@example.com
Deadline: 09 October 2022