Reporting to the Plant Manager, the successful applicant will, among other key aspects, be responsible for:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintaining the factory in good working order at all times.
- Verifying availability of machinery, raw materials and packaging materials according to the production plan before assigning people to do the job.
- Ensuring equipment start-ups within required timelines.
- Assigning employees tasks according to production plan in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Effectively controlling all inventory coming into the factory.
- Preparing daily reports detailing achieved results against targets.
- Assessing problems and making sound recommendations to improve productivity.
- Measuring performance throughout work shifts, carefully and make necessary corrections to achieve the set goals.
- Enforcing discipline based on the company code of conduct and policies
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- Degree in Production Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/IME/Food Technology or Equivalent.
- 5 Ordinary Level passes including English Language & Mathematics.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in FMCG.
- Excellent computer skills.
How To Apply
Applications in writing together with detailed C.Vs. should be submitted by no later than Monday 20 June 2022 to email@example.com or post to:
The Human Resources Officer "Production Supervisor" Cairns Foods Limited P.O. Box 1813, HARARE