Established over 100 years ago, Hogarths Engineering is one of the major Structural Steel Engineering operations in Zimbabwe. The division, operating from Bulawayo, specialises in the fabrication and erection of medium to heavy structures, plant and Mechanical Equipment.Anthony Taylor Dr City, P.O.Box 434, Bulawayo,
Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors the flow of products through the complete production cycle. Provides timely planning and scheduling of manufacturing work orders to the manufacturing floor in order to achieve both internal financial goals and customer delivery dates.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients and reporting on progress to staff
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Coordinate site materials and planning
- Notify Sales of any schedule impacts to customers
- Coordinate/expedite manufacturing builds to ensure schedules are achieved
- Completes status reports, such as production progress, customer information and materials inventory
- Exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to update programme schedule on a daily basis
Qualifications And Experience
- At least 15 years experience in establishing and controlling a large structural, mechanical, plate and pipework site. It is essential that applications have been involved in the installation of large ball mills and flotation cells.
- Production and Processing – Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximising the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Ability to interact well with internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read write and communicate effectively in English.
- Proficient use of computer systems and software applications.
- In‐depth knowledge of Microsoft software to the highest level required
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 15 years production planning experience in a related industry
- Good communications skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to email their CV and Qualifications to email@example.com on or before 20 April 2022