Wanted is a qualified candidate who will be responsible for compiling production information and packaging material requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiles reports for packaging
- Compiles daily/weekly production reports and submits to Production Supervisor
- Reconciles and accounts for stocks
- Consolidates and inputs production
- Coordinates work schedules.
- Maintains office supplies.
- Monitors re- order level for both packaging and raw materials.
- Controls quality on raw materials and finished products.
- Adheres to and ensures adherence to safety, health and environment regulations and standard procedures.
- Performs any other work related duties as assigned by the Superior.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 ‘O’ level subjects including English Language and Mathematics/Accounts.
- A Certificate in Food Science, Accounting, Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ clerical experience.
- Ability to work under pressure
- High degree of honesty and accuracy
- Analytical skills
- Excellent in figures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their Applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position being applied for clearly stated on the subject matter not later than 9 November 2022.