This role implements accounting processes, systems and controls for a product and is responsible for product profitability analysis. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through the efforts of others, over periods of up to a year.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares management reports and statutory returns.
- Allocates investment returns, expenses & tax at product level.
- Analyses profitability of product in comparison to budget, product design, profit, etc.
- Implements accounting processes, systems and controls for product.
- Manages a small team. Prepares investment product valuations and related reports.
- Facilitates the audit for Pension Funds. Attends to and resolves audit queries.
- Attends to IPEC requests and ensuring timely submission of IPEC returns and IPEC levies.
- Assists the finance executive in maintaining an optimal finance control environment.
- Reviews reconciliations and accounting processes for pension funds
- Assists the finance executive in maintaining IBAMS and on time remediation of internal and external audit issues.
- Provides commentary of pension fund results and presenting the results in Trustees meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree (B): Accounting
- Accounting Processes, Pension Funds, Reconciliations
How to Apply
Deadline: 24 December 2022