Develop procurement and sourcing strategies, negotiate prices with vendors, examine existing contracts, reduce procurement costs and perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
Duties And Responsibilities
Main Focus Areas
- Develop procurement and sourcing strategies
- Supervise the processing of internal Purchase requisitions & Purchase orders from business stakeholders.
- Ensure correct GL codes and Cost Centre capturing is done for every purchase.
- Responsible for ensuring that supplier contracts are in place and are renewed on time.
- Analyse and support the implementation of company Procurement Policies.
- Interact with suppliers and other service providers to the Bank in a professional manner.
- Conduct supplier performance management as per SLAs.
- Ensure quick turnaround times for all procurements.
- Drive cost reduction and risk control in the procurement process.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Ability to manage stocks/ warehouse and conduct monthly stock counts.
- Inclination on tech savvy innovations in procurement systems.
- Responsible for day to day supervision and support of the procurement and stores clerks/ interns.
- Accountable for departmental reports production.
- Company Asset management duties.
- Daily fuel reconciliations and on time replenishment.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Procurement/Supply chain management plus professional qualifications CIPS or similar
- 5 years proven working experience in Procurement
- Basic appreciation of accounting processes.
- Valid class 4 Driver’s License.
- Sound knowledge of ERP systems/ Microsoft Suite programs.
- Fuel & Stores management experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- High degree of integrity, honesty and reliability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to be assertive.
- Highly analytical and attentive to detail.
- Able to interact with a wider stakeholder base amicably.
- Sound planning and organising skills with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Deadline driven.
- Proactive, resilient and tenacious.
- Excellent Communication and Coaching Skills
- Be responsible and reliable.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to solve challenges.
- Willingness to work under pressure, weekends and on public holidays.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- People management Skills
- Digital Innovation Oriented personality.
- Goal-oriented & organized team player.
- Job Related Knowledge
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Procurement and Supply Chain processes, policies and systems.
- Fuel & Stores management.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to Careerszim@bancabc.co.zw with the Heading: “Procurement Supervisor”. attaching scanned certified copies of academic certificates and national ID.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 28 February 2022 @ 1630hrs.