Wanted is a Procurement Supervisor to join an organisation in the Banking sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
- Develop procurement and sourcing strategies
- Supervise the processing of internal Purchase requisitions & Purchase orders from business stakeholders.
- Ensure correct GL codes and Cost Centre capturing is done for every purchase.
- Responsible for ensuring that supplier contracts are in place and are renewed on time.
- Analyse and support the implementation of company Procurement Policies.
- Interact with suppliers and other service providers to the Bank in a professional manner.
- Conduct supplier performance management as per SLAs.
- Ensure quick turnaround times for all procurements.
- Drive cost reduction and risk control in the procurement process.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Ability to manage stocks/ warehouse and conduct monthly stock counts.
- Inclination on tech savvy innovations in procurement systems.
- Responsible for day to day supervision and support of the procurement and stores clerks/ interns.
- Accountable for departmental reports production.
- Company Asset management duties.
- Daily fuel reconciliations and on time replenishment.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Procurement/Supply chain management plus professional qualifications CIPS or similar
- 5 years proven working experience in Procurement
- Basic appreciation of accounting processes.
- Valid class 4 Driver’s License.
- Sound knowledge of ERP systems/ Microsoft Suite programs.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Procurement-Supervisor/1885