Zimbabwe Alloys Chrome, a major producer of Chrome and Ferrochrome invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for appointment to the above position
Duties And Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: -
- Ensuring adequate provision of goods and services to the Company
- Assisting in the development of strategies and evaluation of suppliers' performance
- Negotiating contract terms for supply of goods and services.
- Ensuring implementation and adherence to internal procurement procedures and controls
Qualifications And Experience
- A Commercial degree from a recognised institution
- A Diploma in Purchasing and Supply would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Should be knowledgeable of import rules and regulations
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with local and external suppliers.
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate high degree of integrity
How To Apply
Applications in writing accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant qualifications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org