Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe (RPAZ) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, mature, honest and substantially experienced persons for the appointment to the above-mentioned post which have arisen in the organisation.
Providing overall procurement activities for the Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the procurement of goods and services for the Authority in line with the Procurement Laws and regulations.
- Preparation and maintaining of the annual procurement plan for theAuthority. Advising theAccounting Officer on procurement matters.
- Preparing periodic procurement reports for the Accounting Officer.
- Maintaining records on all procurement proceedings and related matters.
- Oversee contract development & execution Preparation of bidding documents in terms of the prevailing procurement regulations.
- Any special duties assigned on an adhoc basis by the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc (Hans) in Procurement; Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Charted Institute of Purchase and Supply (CIPS)
- Five (5) years' experience in Public Procurement
- No criminal record
- Multitasking, Time Management
- Communication Skills, Persuasion, Problem-Solving
- Data Entry, Attention to detail
- Maintaining confidentiality
How to Apply
Interested candidates must send their applications, copies of certified professional and academic certificates, and CVs to; email to: email@example.com on or before 09 December 2022.