Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following position within National AIDS Council.
Station: Head Office
The incumbent will report to the Procurement Manager and work closely with the Global Fund Coordinator.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of procurement guidelines and manual in line with PRAZ and GF Procurement Supply Management (PSM) requirements to promote integration of the system.
- Oversee implementation of the PSM plan in collaboration with the PR, SRs and the Procurement Agent.
- Liaise with SRs and SSRs for the development of specifications for project assets and health commodities.
- Participate in the adjudication of Tenders and maintain related records.
- Raise purchase orders and expedite the supply of goods/services.
- Maintain a commitment register for all purchases.
- Facilitate customs clearance of imported commodities for the project.
- Oversee Supply Chain Management for drugs, equipment and related commodities for the GF up to the lowest distribution level.
- Monitor the performance of suppliers and maintain records.
- Handle procurement and logistics related queries and complains from sub recipients and implementing partners.
- Maintain an audit trail of all procurements.
- Assist in the development of transport guidelines for project vehicles.
- Management of project assets and vehicles.
- Managing the insurance portfolio for all project assets.
- Prepare regular progress/performance reports as per the PR requirements.
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Logistics and or Administration or equivalent (a relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage)
- At least four year’s relevant experience in Supply Chain Management and general Administration.
- Knowledge of public procurement system
- Knowledge of international development partners procurement and Financial rules and regulations
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s License
COMPETENCES & ATTRIBUTIES
- Good communication, negotiation and planning skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Excellent ICT skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Sound analytical skills
- Team player
- Maturity & Professionalism
- Application Instructions
How To Apply
All Applicants must comply with the following;
Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein.
Submit applications by email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualification.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 25 March 2022