Purpose of the position
Under the general supervision of the Procurement Assistant, the Procurement and Admin Intern will be responsible for the following.
- Assist in maintaining and updating Supplier list register documentation manually and on soft copy;
- Maintains stock of stationery, office supplies and consumables for the photocopier, printers and prepare monthly electronic consumption reports and manual requests from staff;
- Assist with preparation of payment vouchers;
- Assist in the daily updating of the procurement tracker in liaison with the Procurement assistant;
- Maintain an electronic record of every completed procurement to ensure that procurement processes, and service agreements are accurately documented;
- Assist Coordinate logistics for members of staff and visitors who will be traveling on official trips;
- Sending out monthly reminders to suppliers on monthly payable contacts and ensuring such payments are paid by the 2nd of each month;
- Assist in the request for formal quotations which are done only via email coping in the procurement committee.
- Degree in Purchasing and Supply or any procurement related field;
- Entry Level;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- A selfstarter able to work with little supervision;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Proficiency in English and Shona a must, Ndebele an added advantage
Interested candidates should submit their motivation letters demonstrating their suitability for the position and detailed CVs, clearly stating the position being in the subject section to: firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 14 March 2022.
Bantwana Zimbabwe is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.