Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned vacancy that has arisen at Bindura University of Science Education.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Recording of all coming and outgoing documents in the Unit
- Ensuring all purchasing strategies and policies are implemented and adhered to
- Coordinating and consolidating all Departmental purchases
- Producing monthly procurement reports to inform management on the status of critical purchases
- Determining the procurement method to be used upon receipt of requests
- Filing all Departmental correspondence and prepare Audit files
- Managing the daily operations of the Procurement Unit.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must have a National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or its equivalent
- A Degree in Purchasing and Supply would be an added advantage
- Two (2) years’ experience in Public Procurement and knowledge of Pastel evolution are also prerequisites.
How To Apply
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 10 October 2022.