The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced person to fill a vacant that have risen in the Authority in the following department:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assisting to execute procurement activities of the Authority.
- Preparing bidding documents in compliance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- Preparing bidding notices and shortlists. Assisting in conducting the bidding process induding pre-bid meetings, clarifications and the receipt and opening of bids.
- Assisting to evaluate the bids and any post-qualification negotiations.
- Compiling evaluation reports induding contract award recommendations in accordance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- Incorporating Procurement best practices and market research.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Procurement Officer.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management! Purchasing and Supply (HEXCO) or equivalent
- A Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) would be an added advantage.
- A thorough understanding of the Public Proairement and Disposal of PublicAssets Act.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to make sound decisions.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills including SAP
- A good team player
How To Apply
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare. All applications should be addressed to
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714 Causeway
or delivered to 101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave, Harare.