An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within National AIDS Council. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacancy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the processing of procurement reports.
- Assist in managing the tender and contract register.
- Assist in managing the register for all incoming purchase requisition vouchers.
- Assist in Routing, copying and circulating quotes, bids and proposals for evaluation.
- Assist in filing and record keeping.
- Assist in handling compliance issues.
- Administrative support to PMU.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND in Purchasing & Supply Chain Management or Equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree / CIPS membership will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in Public Procurement.
Competences & Attributes
- Knowledge and understanding of public sector procurement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Strong IT skills.
How to Apply
Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein. Submit only ONE application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download The NAC Vacancy Application Form here: NAC Vacancy Application Form
NB: Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 03 February 2023.