The incumbent ensures timely procurement of goods and services for Christian Care from well vetted and reliable suppliers as guided by the organization's policies and procedures.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The Procurement Assistant will be responsible for providing effective procurement support to programs by carrying out procurement activities as required by the organization
- managing daily procurement documentation in accordance with the purchasing procedures and requirements of individual programs
- carrying out purchase requisition verification for standards and budgets
- maintaining material perpetual inventory, in consultation with the supervisor
- carrying out supplier identification and vendor rating and appraisal in liaison with the supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience
- HND in Purchasing and Supply management
- A degree will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position in a big organization
- An excellent negotiator
- Be computer literate
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience with import processes is an added advantage
- Be a tem player and a practicing Christian.
- Clean class 4 driver's license
- Defensive driver's certificate and police clearance are a must.
How To Apply
Hand Delivered to 34 Manby Road, Bluffhill, Harare, or by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 25 September 2022