Under the general supervision of the Financial and Operations Manager, the Procurement Assistant will be responsible for monitoring and ordering supplies, delivery of supplies and promoting collaborative system with suppliers to ensure quality services are provided for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with preparation of requests for quotation bids
- Assist with the coordination with selected bidders to ensure completion of administrative processes, contract award notice and service documents are distributed accordingly.
- Receiving approved requisitions to process requests from all departments.
- Maintain records to ensure that procurement processes, and service agreements are accurately documented
- Conduct visual compliance for suppliers.
- Maintain and update supplier list register
- Maintains stock of stationery, office supplies and consumables for the photocopier, printers and prepare monthly consumption reports.
- Coordinate logistics for members of staff and visitors who will be travelling on official trips.
- Facilitate the settling of creditors accounts monthly
- Prepare and update the procurement plan monthly
- Facilitating the sign off and maintenance of trade agreements and leases
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in purchase and supply, Logistics/ or related qualifications.
- Computer literary and proficiency in MS Office, email and interne.t
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in a similar position.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work with irregular hours when required
How to Apply
To apply for these positions, please submit a cover letter, CV, and three references (including name, organization, phone number, and email address) with position title in the subject line to https://forms.gle/VX3sjrw9wcXuYFEk6
BZ is an equal opportunity employer. The application deadline is 29 November 2022. Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BZ has a zero tolerance policy on child abuse, sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment and any form of discrimination based on gender, race, ethnicity, age and any other such distinguishing characteristics