A local NGO is seeking to recruit a Procurement and Admin Intern. The Intern will be responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing of Procurement and Administration related requests.
- Assisting in ensuring efficient office management and availability of essential services.
- Assist with submission of all monthly bills to Finance for processing.
- Assist with maintaining a vehicle service register.
- Assist with inventory monitoring.
- Following up on invoices
- Assist with production and implementation of the annual procurement plan.
- Assist with recording and circulating minutes for procurement or administration meetings.
- Conducts any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Studying towards attaining a Procurement/ Finance Diploma or Degree
- Attachment letter from the University or College
- Certified copies of ID and educational certificates
- Current CV
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should send their motivational letter and CV to: email@example.com by the 15 December 2022.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.