Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant posts that have arisen within ZESA Holdings at the National Training Centre.
- Procurement Administrator (Fixed Term Contract)
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Prepare the Company's annual procurement plan.
- Determine the procurement methods to be used.
- Facilitate tender advertisements and the administration of the tenders in line with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Acts (PPDPA Act (Chapter 22.23) • Administer, formulate and implement procurement contracts.
- Maintain records of supplier contracts and agreements, good ordered and received as well as an up to date register of tenders.
- Provide procurement technical advice to Management, staff and Evaluation Committees.
- Prepare the Company's Procurement Management Unit reports.
- Supervise subordinates
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent.
- Membership of a recognized professional Institution.
- 4 years relevant experience
Special Skills /Competencies/Personal Requirements
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Clean Class 4 driver's licence.
- A person of unquestionable integrity
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A team player
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be hand delivered not later than Friday 22 April 2022 addressed to:
The Training & Development Manager (A) ZESA National Training Centre
16676 Ganges Road, Belvedere
P.O. Box 3330
OR email to: email@example.com
** Please note that ZESA Holdings does not require payment of any kind for submission of applications or for attending interviews. Any such requests should be reported to the police or to the above-named addressee