The ZADF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all interested and qualifying candidates to apply.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordinates and undertakes policy development, providing analysis and advice, to support Agency and/or Government policy initiatives and commitments.
- Initiate and develop strategic policies that guide program and member service development to address the needs of members and stakeholders
- Deliver on multifaceted policy projects and processes within agreed upon deadlines and quality standards
- Liaise and work across organization’s divisions and non-government stakeholders to ensure effective interface between policy development, program development, planning, service design and policy implementation.
- To provide feedback to each other on policy research and analysis undertaken.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communications strategy
- To manage all Milk Collection Centre institutional audits and Compliance Programs.
- To lead trainings of Milk Collection Centers in Governance and Financial Management.
- Take the lead in development of TORs when engaging consultants.
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal candidate should have the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- A degree in Agriculture Economics BSc or MSc/Development Studies or related field.
- Have at least 4 to 5 years’ experience in Agriculture sector or a relevant field.
- Ability to analyze and formulate policy positions
- An excellent communicator with the ability to tell, write and edit compelling stories that bring the impact of work to life
- Proven experience in project management with an emphasis on policy and research project
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license is mandatory
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge of IT and social media
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit applications with detailed CVs not later than Friday 19 August 2022 to: email@example.com
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.