Urumaya Resources (Pvt) Ltd is recently established gold mining company. Invested by a Sri Lankan company of LOLC Holdings PLC one of a biggest conglobate.Urumaya Resources (Pvt) Ltd7th Floor, Chrystolite House Parkade Centre, Fife Street, Bulawayo
To perform production planning including tonnage forecasts, metallurgical accounting, raw material requirement budgets, staffing requirements and maintenance schedules for the efficient running of the Plant.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform production planning including tonnage forecasts, metallurgical accounting, raw material requirement budgets, staffing requirements and schedules, maintenance requirements.
- Run and optimize mineral processing operations to maximize throughput and minimize cost.
- Coordinate onsite plant and equipment maintenance programmes to minimize maintenance-related safety incidents and maximize the availability of plant and equipment.
- Complete administrative tasks relating to the site’s production activities, staff scheduling, materials management, and compliance processes.
- Collaborate with group technical teams on projects to upgrade, commission and decommission plant and equipment.
- Monitor and improve plant and equipment utilization and improve staff productivity
Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree (Preferred BTech) in a relevant mineral processing discipline eg metallurgy, minerals processing, applied chemistry with extensive mineral processing experience.
- Prior experience at a minimum of 1 year at supervisor/team leader level in a minerals processing environment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a gold leaching operation ( CIP/CIL/CIS etc) and experience with custom milling plants ( eg with stamp mills, wet pan mills, hammer mills)
- A good understanding of other closely related mining and metallurgical processing disciplines
- A demonstrated ability to plan, priorities, solve problems and complete multiple work streams.
- The ability to cope with working under pressure and the willingness to be based in a remote location.
How To Apply
Email to: DilanWe@lolc.com