The University of Zimbabwe is inviting applications for the above vacant post:
Duties And Responsibilities
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Coordinating activities and deliverables from plant for submission to the Plant Manager.
- Carrying out technical analysis of the plant and production figures and advice the managers as and when the plant need maintenance for safe operation of the plant.
- Conducting any other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager.
Qualifications And Experience
Applicants must possess the following:
- A Higher National Diploma with at least 10 years’ relevant experience with workshops, equipment, operation of plants and maintenance in related field.
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering or related field will be an added advantage.
- For degree holders, a minimum of five years relevant experience with workshops, equipment, operation of plants and maintenance in related field.
- Highly computer literacy.
- Mature, creative individual with the ability to work under pressure and to balance competing priority and meeting deadlines.
- A clean criminal record.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit six copies of applications, IDs, birth certificate and CVs, giving full particulars including full name, place and date of birth and six copies of academic and professional qualifications for each set of application. Applicants must give information on experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, names and addresses of three referees. Applications should be addressed and either hand delivered or posted to: -
DEPUTY REGISTRAR, HUMAN RESOURCES
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Certified copies of school and college certificates must be attached to each set of application.